GENDORF Chemical Park
Key Benefits for Investors
Excellent rail and road connection, close to container terminal in Burghausen, connection to ethylene pipeline. Outstanding location with easy access to central, Eastern and Southern Europe. Electrical energy and steam generation with modern on-site power station. Air separation unit on-site.
Raw Materials On-Site
Ethylene (direct pipeline EPS to Münchsmünster and Ludwigshafen ), rock salt, chlorine, caustic soda, ethylene dichloride, tin tetrachloride, fatty acids and fatty alcohols, chlorodifluoromethane, industrial gas (hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, argon, carbon dioxide)
Full service Plug&Play site, offering comprehensive site and environmental services, plant engineering, maintenance and technical services, logistics, IT, media supply and disposal, training academy. Modern fire brigade and plant security.
Power and natural gas grid and supply, steam (40, 20, 4 bar), fully de-ionized water, cooling and process wate. Waste water purification with a biological treatment plant, sewage sludge incineration plant. Land fill with license for disposal of special solid waste.
State-of-the-art R&D operations operated by different companies on-site, e.g. Clariant, Dyneon 3M. Use of facilities operated by InfraServ (Technikum). Access to free space in laboratories and engineering workshop.
- Companies requiring synergies / benefits from the material and production network (raw material, energy and other resources).
- Companies that plan to produce chemicals / precursor materials and having strict regulatory obligations.
- Service provider offering various services to companies on-site.
- Furthermore companies are welcome.
Potential Business Partners
- Clariant: Ethylene oxide and ethylene glycol, glycol ethers, polyglycols, ethoxylates and propoxylates, fatty nitriles and fatty amines, amine oxides and aminobetaines, methyl quats and benzyl quats, ether sulfates and olefin sulphonates, phosphoric acid esters
- Dyneon: PTFE, fluoroelastomers, fluorothermoplastics, specialty additives
- Gore: Fluoropolymers
- Klöckner Pentaplast: Broad range of rigid films for adhesive tape, decorative surfaces, pipe insulation, cards, and shrink films for the packaging industry
- Linde AG: Liquid nitrogen (390 t/day) and liquid storage (3,000 m³ of liquid nitrogen), liquid carbon dioxide [food grade] (240 t/day) and liquid storage (1,980 t of liquid carbon dioxide)
- Vinnolit: PVC, Emulsion PVC, PVC copolymers, vinyl chloride, liquid chlorine, caustic soda, hydrogen, tin tetrachloride
Partners of Site
- Member of the “ChemDelta Bavaria” a joint initiative by the companies in the Bavarian chemical triangle to secure and improve the economic region’s competitiveness
InfraServ GmbH & Co. Gendorf KG
Industriepark Werk GENDORF
D-84508 Burgkirchen a.d. Alz
Tel.: +49 (0)8679-7-0
Fax.: +49 (0)8679-4545