EWEA Offshore 2011
Your Northern European Offshore Wind Hub: Business Opportunities in Germany
On Wednesday November 30, 2011, this side event during EWEA Offshore in Amsterdam focused on how business can benefit from Germany's offshore wind market.
The economic development agency of the Federal Republic of Germany, Germany Trade & Invest, and its partners from the federal states of Baden-Wuerttemberg, Brandenburg, Bremen, Hamburg, Lower Saxony, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and Schleswig-Holstein joined forces and presented this event together.
Journalist Sara Knight, wind energy expert, and the speakers of the event showed the more than 100 participants, how Germany can be utilized as a hub to serve the northern European offshore wind market.
15:30 - Welcome Note: Dr. Jürgen Friedrich, Chief Executive, Germany Trade & Invest
15:45 - Keynote: Laure Kaelble, Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Protection and Nuclear Safety
16:00 - Dirk Briese, Managing Director, wind:research
16:20 - Achim Berge, Managing Director, wpd offshore GmbH
- Project Developers' Perspectives on German Offshore Wind Farms - Hands-on Experience and Lessons to be Learned for the Industry
16:40 - Anne Bräutigam, Renewable Energies & Resources, Germany Trade & Invest
17:00 - Networking
In Cooperation with
- Baden-Württemberg International
- ZAB - Brandenburg Economic Development Board
- Bremen Invest
- WTSH - Agency for Business Development and Technology Transfer in Schleswig Holstein
- HWF - Hamburg Business Development Corporation
- Invest in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Niedersachsen Global