A Sustainable Business in a Stable Investment Environment
The country's wind energy industry is one of the world's largest, and it is at the forefront of technological development. Germany's long mechanical and electronic engineering tradition is the backbone underpinning its current strong position.
Germany's central position also makes it an ideal location for European onshore and offshore markets alike. Excellent investment opportunities have led wind energy companies from around the world to base their operations in Germany.
- Latest Publication
- Industry & Market Numbers
- Testimonial | Tilman Schwencke, Mainstream Renewable Power
- Market | Industrial Infrastructure
- Testimonial | Anna Hilden | StormGeo AS
- Personnel | R&D
- Incentives | Legal & Political Framework
- Physical Infrastructure | Stable Investment Environment
- Downloads & More