Aug 01, 2015
Download markets Germany - Issue 03/2015
Cover markets Germany - Issue 03/2015 | © filo/gettyimages
- Cover Story: Healthy Living: As Europe's biggest market for medical products and services, Germany has a very promising out-of-pocket
health-care market not covered by health insurance providers.
- Business: Germany offers different types of public funding options. Public guarantees are particularly interesting for foreign investors.
- Location: "A Superior Economic Area" - exclusive Interview with Sigmar Gabriel, Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and Energy, on the occasion
of the 25th anniversary of German reunification.
- Industry: Alongside enhancing awareness of the environmental impact of carbon fuels worldwide, Germany is setting new benchmarks with ambitious goals for electro-mobility.
- markets Germany - Issue 03/2015 (PDF, 12.8 MB)
This publication can also be ordered as a printed issue.
This publication can also be ordered as a printed issue subscription.