Germany Trade & Invest at the 2013 Hannover Messe
The HANNOVER MESSE is the most important technology trade fair of the year. This year from the 8th to the 12th of April around 5000 exhibitors will be presenting world firsts, innovations and current industry trends, all in the context of this year’s Expo theme: ‘Integrated Industry’. The newest developments, the smartest technologies and the most up-to-date industry trends will all be presented.
The partner country for this year’s HANNOVER MESSE is Russia. Germany Trade and Invest is presenting a full range of country and theme-specific information events. Germany Trade and Invest’s experts will be present in the Investment Lounge of the Global Business and Markets (Hall 13) and are available for consultation at any time.
- Russia – Germany: Market. Entry. Opportunities.
- Smart Grids Forum – International Day
- Smart German Energy Market: Business Opportunities for Smart Energy Solutions
- Industry 4.0 – The Future of Automated Manufacturing in Germany
- Presentation “From Generation to Integration – Political Framework for Energy Storage in Germany”