WebSummit Lisbon 2018
Meet the Digital Hub Initiative
Web Summit has become one of Europe’s largest and most important technology marketplaces. It is a global meeting place for the world’s most disruptive technology companies and those interested in how that disruption can transform their businesses and their lives. Web Summit specifically aims at connecting the technology community with all industries, both old and new.
Germany Trade & Invest will be present and would be delighted to talk to you about the Digital Hub Initiative that aims to position Germany as a globally leading digital ecosystem. Combining the innovative approach of entrepreneurs and startup talents with the profound resources and skills of established enterprises, the initiative creates digital business opportunities and adds cultural and economic value to both established and growing businesses.
We are happy to announce that we will also be hosting two workshops at the Web Summit workshop stage:
Web Summit Workshops
Workshop I (November 6th)
|14:00 – 15:00 p.m.||“Why big tech is snapping up deep tech startups: The case cybersecurity”|
|Participants||• Julien Bek (Investor, Accel Partners)|
• Jörg Jessen (CEO, Authada)
• Philipp S. Krüger (Managing Director, Cybersecurity Digital Hub Darmstadt)
• Oliver Küch (Director PR& Marketing, Fraunhofer SIT Darmstadt)
• Jacky Wang (Venture Partner, 500 startups Taiwan)
Workshop II (November 7th)
|12:15 – 13:15 p.m.||“Startup Germany: What’s in it for me?”|
|Participants||• Manuel Holzhauer (Managing Director, InsurTech Digital Hub Munich)|
• Shawn Segundo (Marketing Manager, Spinlab / Smart Infrastructure Digital Hub Leipzig)
• Lex Tan (Founder, MotionsCloud)
The Digital Hub Initiative links together various fields of technological and economic expertise, rooted in twelve digital hubs across Germany. Meet our team members, learn more about the German digital ecosystem and how that could fuel your business opportunities in Germany!
Make an appointment for a one-on-one meeting now in which we:
- introduce our company and its services
- examine and discuss current trends and recent developments in digital economies
- introduce the new de:hub initiative that aims to position Germany as a globally leading digital ecosystem
- talk about how you can become a part of the German ecosystem
Or just come by and meet us at our booth E316. We look forward tomeeting you in Lisbon!
Find out more about the Digital Hub Initiative on our website or follow these links: