GTAI Advises Foreign Investors Locating to Germany
Germany is one of the most popular investment locations in the world. Around 55,000 foreign companies are situated in the Federal Republic of Germany, and are responsible for investment of nearly EUR 600 billion. Foreign direct investment provides jobs for over three million people.
GTAI industry experts identify future themes that position Germany as an attractive business and technology location for international businesses. Investment streams, international industry trends and market and R&D potential are analyzed. This data is used to provide information for potential investors. GTAI addresses foreign companies active in strategic industry sectors in order to increase investment interest in Germany.
We also identify potential investors at leading trade fairs and conferences in selected regions. Trade fair and conference selection is closely coordinated with the foreign trade fair program of the Federal Government. For specific investment plans, our experts support foreign companies from the decision-making phase to market entry right up to setting up in Germany.
Our experts support specific investment projects from the decision-making process to market-entry strategy to locating to Germany.
We provide an extensive range of services for foreign investors. Our regular information service includes:
- Market and industry analyses
- Market entry analyses
- Extensive legal information (tax, labor law, etc.)
- Funding and financing information
Our advisory services include:
- Market-entry strategy development support
- Site identification, site visit support
- Tax and legal information and support
- Available funding and financing options advice
- Contact initiation and accompaniment during visits to local partners and networks