May 21, 2019
Consultancy Services, Design and Reconstruction Supervision of Reconstruction of Public Buildings - REVISED
Expression of Interest, Deadline Extension
- Deadline: Jun 25, 2019
- Country: Turkey
Istanbul Seismic Risk Mitigation and Emergency Preparedness (ISMEP) Project
Description of Services:
The design and reconstruction supervision works in Public Buildings such as; schools, hospitals, polyclinics, dormitories and etc. These public buildings are located in Istanbul. The number of Public Buildings will vary due to the evacuation plan of the Provincial Directorates of Related Authorities. However, the final number of public buildings will have been decided in the Request for Proposal (RfP) documents to be sent to the short-listed consultants.
· Preparation of conceptional architectural drawings to meet site conditions and beneficiary needs for the selected buildings.
. Requirement of geo-technical surveys and data collection studies for the site to examine the soil conditions for the buildings to be constructed.
· Preparation of all related construction drawings considering technical requirements and applicable standards (structural, architectural, mechanical, electrical, electronics and communication, infrastructural and landscaping drawings, etc.) in compliance with new local building codes in disaster prone areas.
· Preparation of all necessary technical specifications, Bill of Quantities and tender documents with respect to final construction drawings.
· On-site construction supervision throughout the construction period.
· Supervising the Works including defects liability period.
· Acting as the Engineer under the contracts.