May 21, 2019
Consultancy Services, Construction Design and Supervision of Strengthening of Public Buildings - REVISED
Expression of Interest, Deadline Extension
- Deadline: Jun 25, 2019
- Country: Turkey
Istanbul Seismic Risk Mitigation and Emergency Preparedness (ISMEP) Project
Description of Services
The construction design and supervision of retrofitting works and related repair and renovation works (architectural, mechanical, electrical, fire system, etc.) in Public Buildings such as; schools, hospitals, polyclinics, dormitories and etc. These public buildings are located in Istanbul. The number of Public Buildings will vary due to the evacuation plan of the Provincial Directorates of Related Authorities. However, the final number of public buildings will have been decided in the Request for Proposal (RfP) documents to be sent to the short-listed consultants.
· Vulnerability assessment of the buildings by using the available data and conducting necessary tests and measurements at the sites, buildings as required.
· Preparation of preliminary and final designs and estimated costs with respect to each selected public building using conventional and innovative retrofitting techniques and new Turkish national retrofitting building codes in disaster prone areas.
· Preparation of Bill of Quantities of Public buildings, final retrofitting drawings and technical specification after consultation with the Client.
· Cost comparison for selected public buildings considering cost of retrofitting to the cost of replacement ratio.
· Act as the Engineer under the contracts
· Supervise the Works including defects liability period