de:hub Going Global Academy
Are you a de:hub Start-up looking to enter new markets abroad? Apply for our de:hub Going Global Academy.
Entering foreign markets as a Start-up is a lot of work. But it’s easier with the proper knowledge. That’s why the Digital Hub Initiative, a project by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action, supports you on your way to go international with de:hub Going Global Academy.
Our free-of-charge services for investors include:
- Consulting on individual market entry strategy
- Industry specific market data and statistics
- Information on the German tax and legal framework
- Information on finance and incentive options
- Active support in finding the best business location in Germany
All inquiries are treated confidentially and, because we are a publicly funded agency, all investment services are entirely free of charge. We look forward to hearing from you!
- de:hub Going Global Academy Agenda (PDF; 1.5 MB)