Event Vereinigtes Königreich Brexit
England’s Water Market - Infrastructure, Regulation and Taking Forward PR19
This conference will discuss the next steps for the water market in England. Delegates will assess the priorities for water infrastructure and next steps in taking forward PR19 determinations, with:
- The final determinations of Ofwat’s 2019 Price Review (PR19) set to be published this December;
- A National Policy Statement on Water Resources Infrastructure expected soon; and
- Publication of the National Water Resource Framework expected before this conference.
- David Black, Senior Director, Water 2020, Ofwat;
- Sophie Broadfield, Deputy Director, Water Services, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs;
- Paul Hickey, Deputy Director - Water Resources, Environment Agency; and
- Giles Stevens, Director of Policy, National Infrastructure Commission.
- Taking forward the National Policy Statement for Water Resources Infrastructure;
- Priorities for water infrastructure - opportunities for upstream markets, network resilience and obligations for water companies;
- The Final PR19 Determinations and setting the future priorities for regulation;
- Responding to the final determinations: pricing, finance, customer engagement and reducing water consumption;
- Improving the environmental performance of the water industry; and
- Assessing the future of England’s water infrastructure.