Event Germany Digital Economy
Panel by Germany Trade & Invest / Digital Hub Initiative
Panel Discussion: Joining the Dots – Creating a Global Start-up Ecosystem?
Discover Germany’s Digital Hub Initiative and get connected! Digitalization is a matter of global fact. But opportunities and challenges differ from country to country, running the gamut from data security issues and innovation adversity to the search for digital talents. There are numerous global initiatives to target these problems in order to establish a fruitful digital ecosystem. But is it possible to bring these cooperations together at the global level? Who might profit from such a “global startup ecosystem” and what could it look like? Just how can knowledge and experience be transferred across borders in the digital age?
Hannover Messe, Hall 27, Stand E77 | Hanover | Germany
|4:45 – 5:30 p.m.||“Joining the Dots – Creating a Global Start-up Ecosystem?”|
|Michael Bingel, Australian Landing Pad |
Simon Wendelin Burger, Advantage Austria
Bettina Stengel, Genesis Ventures
Nicolas Brien, France Digitale
Dirk Heitmann, IBM
Director Trend & Innovation Scouting | Germany Trade & Invest
Make an appointment for a one-on-one meeting now in which we:
- introduce our company and its services
- examine and discuss current trends and recent developments in digital economies
- introduce the new de:hub initiative that aims to position Germany as a globally leading digital ecosystem
- talk about how you can become a part of the German ecosystem
On top of that, GTAI offers investor-related services confidential and free-of-charge:
- Market information & demographics concerning key German industries
- Information and non-binding consultation concerning legal, financial and tax issues
- Governmental investment incentives consultation
- identifying the most suitable and cost-efficient real estate & business locations in Germany
All inquiries are treated confidentially and, since we are a publicly funded foreign trade and inward investment agency, all investment services are free of charge. We look forward to your attendance and to meeting you in Hanover!