Key Benefits for Investors
- Direct access to port on the river Rhine for liquids (flammable, non-flammable) liquified gases, solid bulk material
- Direct rail and motorway access
- Intermodal (rail/road) transport terminal: Logistics center for packaged sales products, linked to ethylene and propylene (under constr.) pipeline
- Combined heat and power generation on-site with connections to regional high voltage power grid
- Raw Materials On-Site
An unique variety of basic products and intermediates are available with a minimum of logistical effort. Basic raw materials are natural gas, naphta and the cracked products, rock salt, sulfur.
- Complete variety of utilities required for chemical production
- Incinerator for chemical residues
- Waste water treatment plant
- Expertise and infrastructure for handling and processing highly reactive products (e.g. hydrogen cyanide, acrylic nitril, ethylene oxide, chlorine, phosgene)
- Access to all other site services
- Access to chemical/material analytics
- Application technologies
- Partners that fit into the production verbund, i.e. extend value-adding chains.
Potential Business Partners
- Air Liquide Deutschland GmbH
- BASELL Polyolefine GmbH
- BASF Construction Polymers GmbH, BASF Future Business GmbH, BASF IT Services, BASF Venture Capital GmbH
- BASF SE: Main business segments are chemicals, plastics, performance products, functional solutions, agricultural solutions and oil & gas.
- DyStar Colours Deutschland GmbH
- ELARA Pharmaceuticals Gmbh
- EPS Ethylen-Pipeline-Süd-Geschäftsführungs GmbH
- Exthrantis UG
- InstrAction GmbH
- Kombi-Terminal Ludwigshafen GmbH
- Lummus Novolen Technology GmbH
- PE PiezoElectronics Gmbh
- Specialty-Chemicals Ludwigshafen GmbH
Partners of Site
- chem2biz: A public private partnership with focus on chemistry-based technologies. It provides a complete service for start-ups and SME‘s in chemistry, nanotechnology, new materials.
Tel.: +49 621 60-0
Fax: +49 621 60-42525