Due to the detection of non-compliances to the tendering regulations of the country, in application of Section I, Sub-Clause 38.1, the Tender Process is hereby annulled!
Lot 3: Construction of a water conveyance system. The main components of this system are:
- Three tunnels with a total length of 7,754 m (Fisculco tunnel: 5.484 km; Aritu Mayu tunnel: 0.21 km; Punilla tunnel: 2.06 km) with a main horseshoe-shaped tunnel section of 10 m2.
- Interconnections between Fisculco – Aritu Mayu and Aritu Mayu – Punilla tunnels, consisting of an embankment (of 103 m crown length made up of tunnel extracted materials) and a posttensioned concrete bridge aqueduct (with a total length of 157 m + 56 m of accesses) respectively.
- Main pipeline conveyance made up of following stretches:
- 8.15 km Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) pipe, ø = 1,200 mm, free surface flow (the pipeline will be installed inside the completed tunnels and on top of the interconnection structures)
- 0.85 km High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) buried pipe, ø = 1,200 mm, free surface flow
- 1.22 km GRP pipe, ø = 900 mm (Santa Catalina Pressure Pipe)