Transport and Logistics
Sep 14, 2020
Consulting, Intermodal Transportation
Oct 16, 2020
REDD for Early Movers Programme REM / Colombia
Forest and Climate Change - REDD for Early Movers Programme REM / Colombia
- Consultant Services to “Formulate the Amazon Plan for Sustainable Intermodal Transportation (PATIS) considering the integration and complementarity of modes and means of transportation to guarantee intraregional connectivity in convergence with the Nation, applying a differential sociocultural and comprehensive sustainability approach of the territory"
Brief description of the Project: The consultant should achieve the following goals:
- First component: Identification of the territorial dynamics and alternative development of the study area, in transition towards sustainable territorial development environments.
- Second Component: Carrying out field work and evaluation of the existing transport infrastructure in the region.
- Third Component: Modeling of subregional transport and mobility scenarios.
- Fourth component: Socioeconomic and environmental assessment of the subregional sustainability scenarios and the transportation plan.
- Fifth component: PATIS business and financing plan.
Price 2.44 € incl. VAT.
Depending on the available Format of the document, it can be either downloaded or ordered in hard copy. If you do not have a GTAI user account yet, you can sign up free of charge in order to have access to all our services and information. Sign up now.