Brief description of the Contract:
- Consultant Services to “Formulate the Amazon Plan for Sustainable Intermodal Transportation (PATIS) considering the integration and complementarity of modes and means of transportation to guarantee intraregional connectivity in convergence with the Nation, applying a differential sociocultural and comprehensive sustainability approach of the territory"
Brief description of the Project: The consultant should achieve the following goals:
- First component: Identification of the territorial dynamics and alternative development of the study area, in transition towards sustainable territorial development environments.
- Second Component: Carrying out field work and evaluation of the existing transport infrastructure in the region.
- Third Component: Modeling of subregional transport and mobility scenarios.
- Fourth component: Socioeconomic and environmental assessment of the subregional sustainability scenarios and the transportation plan.
- Fifth component: PATIS business and financing plan.