March 2018: Record sales of heat pumps in Germany in 2017

March 2018

Around 78,000 heat pumps were sold in Germany in 2017, the highest sales volume ever, with 17 percent growth compared to 2016. The strongest growth was achieved in the air-source segment with approximately 55,000 units sold. The number of heat pumps installed in Germany consequently increased to about 800,000 in 2017. Air-source heat pumps have a market share of 71 percent; the remaining 29 percent was made up by ground-source heat pumps and others.

The German Federal Association for Heat Pumps expects stable sales figures in 2018.

Read more:

German Federal Association for Heat Pumps BWP – Press release (in German)

You can find this fragment in the following contexts:
go to top

Log in

Please log in on this page with your log-in details.