Company Set Up (51) Investment Guide to Germany (51)
reset all filters
Hit: 51
  • Feb 13, 2012 Investment Guide to Germany
    store page page bookmarkeddownload

    Residence Permit and Settlement Permit

    Entrepreneurs from non-EU countries require a residence permit (Aufenthaltserlaubnis) or a settlement permit (Niederlassungserlaubnis) if they want to run a business in Germany on-site or if they are employed in Germany.
    A residence permit is always limited in time, a settlement permit is unlimited. A settlement permit will usually be issued, if a non-EU citizen has been in possession of a residence permit for at least five years. Both residence and settlement permit are always issued for a specific...

go to top

Log in

Please log in on this page with your log-in details.