This content is relevant for:Bosnia and Herzegovina
Waste Water Disposal, Drainage
The purpose of the project is to ensure the collection, transmission and treatment of domestic wastewater of the City of Gradiska at affordable costs.
The PIU shall be supported by the Implementation Consultant in the following areas:
- Detailed definition of the investment priorities
- Preparation of the final designs and/or review of the existing designs
- Assessment of existing soil reports and preparation of a detailed geotechnical survey including investigation boreholes on the proposed site for the WWTP and along the route of the main collector. The results of the survey shall be an integrative part of the tender documents
- Evaluation of CCTV inspection reports
- Collection of information and preparation of all documents required to apply for an environmental approval for the investments (if required)
- Supporting the process of obtaining the required legal permission (environmental permit, location permit, construction permit, operation permit)
- Preparation of tender documents and assistance in the public (national and international) competitive bidding process including analysis and evaluation of the proposals (specifically: assessment of the adequacy of the prices offered)
Please click "Log in" to log in with your user details. If you do not have a GTAI user account yet, you can sign up free of charge in order to have access to all our services and information. Sign up now.