This content is relevant for:North Macedonia
Environmental Technologies / Water Supply, Irrigation / Waste Water Disposal, Drainage
Brief description of the contract:
The programme concerns the rehabilitation of urban water supply and sewerage systems in selected medium-sized municipalities in the Republic of Macedonia. In particular this is Gostivar, Kavadarci, Gevgelia and Radovish.
Requested Consultant Services:
The PCU is seeking to engage a qualified consultant to perform the following services for water supply systems:
- Gostivar: Supervision of construction works (water supply lines with various diameters; manholes for installation of control equipment, channel crossings, two water reservoirs, access roads etc.) and accompanying measures (improvement of management and O&M)
- Kavadarci, Gevgelia: Accompanying measures (improvement of management and O & M
- Kavadarci, Gevgelia: Design, tendering, contracting and supervision of construction works, water supply and sewerage
- Kavadarci: Supervision of construction works: water supply, sewerage and storm water (various water supply lines etc.): Continuation of construction supervision
- Radovish: Supervision of construction works: water supply, sewerage and storm water (various water supply lines, reservoir etc.): Continuation of construction supervision
Please click "Log in" to log in with your user details. If you do not have a GTAI user account yet, you can sign up free of charge in order to have access to all our services and information. Sign up now.