This content is relevant for:Peru
Waste Water Disposal, Drainage / Calls for Bids and Procurement
Brief description of the Contract
1. The objective of the "Sector Program for Sewage and Wastewater Treatment in Provincial Cities" ("WWTP Program") is to increase the coverage of adequate and sustainable treatment of wastewater and sustainable access to sewerage services in cities of provinces. For this, the Program prioritizes investments aimed at construction, rehabilitation, optimization and/or expanding wastewater treatment plants.
2. The services required refer exclusively to the implementation of the projects of the first phase, PTAR I, EPS of Tacna and Huánuco. The consulting services for both projects can be awarded together or separately on the basis of the same short list.
3. The services required of the implementation consultancy in general lines are:
- Preparation of detailed designs and technical documents within the framework of the Program PTAR I, EPS Tacna and Huánuco.
- Prepare bidding documents for works and services.
- Assist the Contractor in the bidding process and the contracting of the works.
- Construction supervision within the framework of the work contract.
- Supervise operation start up of the executed works within the frame of the work contract.
Please click "Log in" to log in with your user details. If you do not have a GTAI user account yet, you can sign up free of charge in order to have access to all our services and information. Sign up now.