This content is relevant for:Ukraine
Environmental Technologies / Water Supply, Irrigation / Waste Water Disposal, Drainage / Energy Efficiency / Business Consulting / Calls for Bids and Procurement
Brief description of the Contract:
- Update of Feasibility Study for Phase 2 and Feasibility Study for Phase 3
- Separate TEOs (including all surveys and inspections required by the standing Ukrainian law) for Phase 2 and Phase 3 and their subsequent approval by the Ukrainian State Expertise
- Elaboration of a concept and a feasibility study on connection of the amalgamated communities around Chernivtsi to the water main. This project shall be treated as a separate one from the existing loan projects and shall be financed upon availability of the grant funds
- Optional Service – Detailed Design (including all surveys, inspections and ESMP) in full accordance with the standing Ukrainian law, preparation of Tender Documents (including Stage P and Stage R documents) Phase 2 and Phase 3 and
- Optional Service – Construction Supervision Phase 2 and Phase 3.
Please click "Log in" to log in with your user details. If you do not have a GTAI user account yet, you can sign up free of charge in order to have access to all our services and information. Sign up now.