This content is relevant for:Zambia
Below-Ground Construction, Infrastructure / Building Construction / Subconstruction Work
Brief description of the contract:
The Project is a continuation of the ongoing projects (SLGZ I and SLGZ-III) and provides funding for local public infrastructure (bus stations and markets) in four selected Districts in Eastern Province.
Requested consulting services:
• The Task Force shall be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Programme; Implementation and/or validation of surveys and preparatory studies to guide the identification of priority investment measures, based on both technical criteria and felt needs of the local population
• Validation of the proposed investment measures and packages and of their conformity with the criteria defined for the Cooperation Programme
• Elaboration of tender documents including ToRs for the design and supervision services of the infrastructure projects, ensure the quality of the designs;
• Contract management and supervision of the design and supervision consultants (regular site visits);
• Preparation of tender documents for the works and other services of local engineering firms (as well as procurement of goods when relevant);
• Tendering and award of contract the construction works and equipment
• Contract management of contractors, consultants, suppliers;
• Elaboration and implementation of the agreed operation and maintenance concepts and monitoring of the compliance of local authorities and operators with these concepts
Please click "Log in" to log in with your user details. If you do not have a GTAI user account yet, you can sign up free of charge in order to have access to all our services and information. Sign up now.