- Country Bangladesh
- Financing KfW Entwicklungsbank
- Reference Number FP 0004 and BMZ201270297
- Subject Climate Resilient Infrastructure Mainstreaming (CRIM) Project
The purpose of the Project is to integrate climate change adaptation systematically into decision-making for infrastructure planning, supervision and maintenance of the Local Government Engineering Department (LGED). This is to contribute to increased resilience and enhanced livelihoods of the most vulnerable people, communities and regions in Bangladesh.
The Consultant shall provide Consulting Services for:
- Installation of a data, information and knowledge management system;
- Adjustment of standards, procedures and guidelines;
- Mainstreaming of climate proofing within the LGED structure;
- Institutionalisation of CReLIC
You must be logged in to access this page
Please click "Log in" to log in with your user details. If you do not have a GTAI user account yet, you can sign up free of charge in order to have access to all our services and information. Sign up now.