This content is relevant for:India
Agriculture and Forestry / Climate Change / Nature and Species Protection, Resources Conservation / Forestry, Landscaping / Financing / Project Management, Evaluation
The project will address the impacts of climate change on livelihoods, ecosystem services and forest biodiversity in two Districts of Tripura state, India. Its overall objective is to promote the sustainable and participative management of forest landscapes to improve climate resilience.
The intended outcomes of the programme focus on development of landscape- and village-level plans, implementation of actions to improve the condition of forest and other natural resources, promoting community-based biodiversity conservation etc.
Requested consulting services:
Qualified consulting agencies (alone or in cooperation) with proven regional expertise are invited to submit applications. The consultants shall provide the following national and international expertise:
1. Forest, natural resource management and biodiversity
2. Landscape restoration
3. Planning of Climate change adaptation measures
4. Value-chain development
5. Participatory community-based natural resource management, land-use planning, livelihoods development
7. Capacity building for community, civil society and local government
8. Project management including financial management and procurement
9. Monitoring and evaluation
10. Data management
11. Remote sensing/GIS
Please click "Log in" to log in with your user details. If you do not have a GTAI user account yet, you can sign up free of charge in order to have access to all our services and information. Sign up now.