- Country Luxembourg, World
- Financing KfW Entwicklungsbank
- Reference Number BMZ201901107
- Subject Fund Management Services for the “Social Enterprise Fund for Agriculture in Africa”
Brief description of the Contract:
The Project concerns the management of the Social Enterprise Fund for Agriculture in Africa (SEFAA or “the Fund”), an impact-oriented investment fund to be established by KfW and prospective co-founders in Luxembourg. The Fund’s main objective will be to provide appropriate growth funding to social agricultural enterprises in selected countries in Sub-Saharan Africa which actively and substantively contribute to enhancing the business ecosystem for smallholder farmers in order to enable lasting and meaningful improvements of their livelihoods.
- The fund manager to be selected through this tender procedure shall provide a comprehensive array of services that are required for the management and administration of the Fund on a day-to-day basis, including but not limited to the following areas: (i) Portfolio development, asset and loan management; (ii) Risk management; (iii) Impact Measurement and Reporting; (iv) Compliance Management; and, (v) Financial, Operative and General Management; as specified further in Section 1.6 of the Special Provisions of the Pre-Qualification Document.
You must be logged in to access this page
Please click "Log in" to log in with your user details. If you do not have a GTAI user account yet, you can sign up free of charge in order to have access to all our services and information. Sign up now.