- Country Uzbekistan
- Financing KfW Entwicklungsbank
- Reference Number BMZ201767391/BMZ201770072
- Subject Modernization of Multiprofile Medical Centres – Phase IV
- Further Information TENDER CANCELLATION FOR ADMINISTRATIVE REASONS!
The project objectives are to provide modern diagnostics and data processing equipment to the newly established National Reference Laboratory (NRL), introduce quality management and laboratory information systems at the NRL, and renovate selected oblast laboratories across Uzbekistan.
- Conduct a needs assessment of the oblast laboratories and support the Employer in the selection of oblast laboratories to be supported through the project (including considerations of rationalization, i.e. merging of existing laboratories);
- Design, procurement, implementation oversight and commissioning of the renovation works at selected oblast laboratories;
- Support the NRL in the selection of the integrated IT-system for the laboratory information system (LIS);
- Design, procurement, implementation oversight and commissioning of the LIS at the NRL and selected oblast laboratories;
- Design, procurement, implementation oversight and commissioning of laboratory equipment at the NRL and selected oblast laboratories;
- Ensuring project compliance with the World Bank environmental and social standards and the World Bank Group general and sector-specific environmental, health and safety guidelines (category B projects) and preparation of an Environmental and Social Management Plan;
- Quality assurance in the implementation of the works, LIS and laboratory equipment;
- Support the NRL and selected oblast laboratories in the implementation of the LIS and laboratory equipment, including setting up laboratory networks;
- Support the NRL in implementing a quality management system for internal and external quality control;
- Support the NRL in obtaining international certification;
- Support the NRL in developing a business plan and a maintenance concept;
- Technical, administrative and financial project management;
You must be logged in to access this page
Please click "Log in" to log in with your user details. If you do not have a GTAI user account yet, you can sign up free of charge in order to have access to all our services and information. Sign up now.