The support of biodiversity protection and conservation is one of the core areas of development cooperation between Germany and Ethiopia. The Project Executing Agency; The Ethiopian Wildlife Conservation Authority (EWCA) on behalf of the government of Ethiopia has received financing from KfW Development Bank (KfW) in the form of a financial contribution toward the cost of a Conservation and Sustainable Use of Biodiversity in Ethiopia project. The EWCA acting as the implementing agency and referred herein as the “Employer”, intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of this grant to eligible payments under the contract for which this Prequalification Document (PQD) is issued. The Employer now invites Applications to provide consulting services for: Design and Preparation of Infrastructure Master Plans for Bale & Simien Mountains Protected Areas, in Ethiopia.
The Project Executing Agency (PEA), Ethiopian Wildlife Conservation Authority (EWCA), wants to engage an international consultant who meet the tender requirements to perform the following service.
- Development of design principles
- Review of the road and track network
- Review / needs assessment for constructing new or rehabilitating existing buildings
- Development of preliminary/concept designs
- Reporting including; design principles, interim reports, final infrastructure reports