This content is relevant for:Democratic Republic of the Congo
Hydroelectricity / Smart Grids / Project Management, Evaluation / Privatization Consulting, PPPs, BOTs / Financing / Calls for Bids and Procurement / Calls for Bids
Brief description of the Contract:
The objective of the Pro-Hydro Program is to improve the energy supply of REGIDESO facilities in order to reduce energy costs and, as a result, water rates for the population and increase access of people and the local economy to cheaper and reliable energy.
This objective will be achieved through the mobilization of private capital and, at least, private management of the electric infrastructures to be built in this context.
For this purpose, the MinERH aims to recruit private concessionaires to design, finance, build, implement and manage hydroelectric power stations (CHE) and transmission / distribution networks.
The purpose of this tender is to recruit a Management Consultant, whose tasks in a non-restrictive way will consist of:
- Follow-up sector reform and donor coordination.
- Technical assistance for PPP aspects in the energy sector and Capacity Building
- Integrating the Program into Sectoral Planning
- Support to the Project Partner
- Develop criteria for the selection of private funding and management models and establish dialogue procedures with potential investors
- Support the preparation and organization of the Steering Committee meetings
- Support the tender procedure for the recruitment of private concessionaires
Please click "Log in" to log in with your user details. If you do not have a GTAI user account yet, you can sign up free of charge in order to have access to all our services and information. Sign up now.