Dec 06, 2021
Infraserv GmbH & Co. Höchst KG
Infraserv GmbH & Co. Höchst KG
Full Service (Plug & Play)
|Total Site Area|
460 hectares (1.137 acres)
Total Free Area
50 hectares (124 acres)
Number of Permanent Staff
Number of Companies On-Site
Key Benefits for Investors
The Industriepark Höchst, with its highly evolved infrastructure, is an ideal environment for research and manufacturing companies. Its attractiveness is only enhanced by its perfect access to international transit routes and its proximity to key supplier, sales and financial markets.
The site is a European hub for road, rail and ship and its airport is the third largest in Europe. It’s on-site “tri-modal (rail/road/barge) port provides efficient access to all of these.
Raw Materials On-Site
- Base Chemicals (examples sulfuric acid, carbonic acids, alcohols, chlorinated and fluorinated hydrocarbons, hydrogen)
- Specialty & Fine Chemicals (aromatic compounds, dimethyl sulfate, ketene, crotonaldehyde, phosphorous compounds)
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnological products
- Polymers & Performance Materials
A broad portfolio to cover all your non-core processes. Companies located at Industriepark Höchst can choose from a wide and varied menu of services provided by site operator Infraserv Höchst and several specialized service providers. As a result, they are free to outsource virtually all their non-core processes. The service portfolio ranges from supplying energy, process fluids, and raw materials through an integrated utilities system to providing environmental, health, safety and permit services, logistics, waste disposal, facility management, emergency response, infrastructure services, and numerous employee services.
The Industriepark Höchst offers a full range of laboratories for renting, analytical services and a strong R&D network on-site (AMG Lithium, Clariant, Sanofi, Bayer AG, Albertmarle, Dewpoint Therapeutics, THC Pharm). The Rhine-Main Region is also a research centre with 100 scientific research institutes and 18 universities, three Max Planck Institutes and the Fraunhofer Institute. Industriepark Höchst itself is home to Provadis School, which specializes in teaching trainees and active professionals the skills they need to succeed.
- We are particularly attractive for companies from the chemistry, specialty/fine chemicals, chemical recycling, pharma, bioeconomy and life science sector.
- Producer benefit from a broad range of raw materials such as hydrogen, chlorine, and other intermediates.
- An additional focus activity is value chain integration and innovative biotech processes.
Potential Business Partners
- Basic Chemicals: AIR LIQUIDE, CF Carbons, Grillo-Werke, Italmatch Deutschland GmbH, Kuraray Europe, LyondellBasell Industries, Nobian
- Greentech: Cargill, AMG Lithium, Arcus Greencycling GmbH
- Pharma/Life Sciences/Agro: Bayer AG, Cordon BioChem, Euticals GmbH, New England Bio-Labs, Sanofi, Sirtex, BASF, Centogene, Dewpoint Therapeutics, THC Pharm
- Process Industries: BIS Industrieservice Mitte, BIS Prozesstechnik, HIMA, Höchst Prozess Technik, Siemens, Lauer GmbH, Xervon GmbH
- Specialty Chemicals: Cabot Aerogel, Celanese Clariant, CO2 Betriebs GmbH, Daikin, WeylChem Frankfurt
Partners of Site
- Frankfurt Economic Development
- Frankfurt RhineMain United
- Hessen Trade & Invest
- IHK Frankfurt
- German Trade & Invest
- VCI (Chemical Producer Association)